There are many resources available to you; here are a few online options:
Midwifery and Gynecology Resources
- www.ourmomentoftruth.com: Website about childbirth and nurse-midwives from the American College of Nurse Midwives
- ourmomentoftruth.midwife.org: Article from the American College of Nurse-Midwives regarding healthy, normal childbirth
- www.mymidwife.org: Website from the American College of Nurse Midwives
- www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/Patient_Education_FAQs_List: Patient education FAQs and OB/GYN resources
- beforeplay.org Website with information about contraceptive options
- text4baby.org Use your cell phone to text the word BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to the number 511411. You will receive free messages with tips for your pregnancy or caring for your baby.
- whattoexpect.com From the authors of What to Expect When You are Expecting
- mothertobaby.org 866-626-6847 Informative website that allows you to look up different safety concerns during pregnancy and breastfeeding. (For example different drugs, paint, hair dye)
- americanpregnancy.org Website from American Pregnancy Association, includes pregnancy calendar and developmental highlights.
- marchofdimes.com Website for the March of Dimes
- pregtastic.com Podcasts by pregnant women for pregnant women on all sorts of topics from birth to breastfeeding